Babi.Plus Concept Over the past decade, many countries across the globe are facing two major challenges; a steady decline in birth rates and an increase in premature babies. Premature babies often have breathing difficulties because their lungs are not fully developed and helping these little ones breathe is the vital step to help them survive. With years of experience in respiratory care and constant collaborations with clinicians and patients, we now offer a comprehensive range of products exclusively developed for neonates. Trust Babi.Plus, to breathe lives into your babies.
- First Bubble CPAP to receive US FDA approval.
- Delivers accurate back pressure to promote respiratory effort and lung growth in newborns.
- Patent-pending bubble diffuser creates even bubble sizes to stimulate healthy alveolar growth.
- Rotatable pressure adjustment lever, designed to improve accuracy, safety and convenience.
Since inception, GaleMed has been granted patents in multiple countries and awards such as the Taiwan Excellence Award, SME Innovation Award, and Industrial Achievement Award for innovative products. From premature neonates to adults, planned anaesthetic procedures to emergencies, and regular hospital equipment to military-grade products, GaleMed offers a comprehensive range of manual resuscitators and advance respiratory solutions to both patients and clinicians. Trust GaleMed, the specialist in respiratory care.
GaleMed provides comprehensive solutions to patients with asthma, COPD, ronchopulmonary diseases and those with breathing difficulties. We invest considerable amount of research into each of our solutions and incorporates our four core values - safety, ergonomics, comfort and practicality - into our product design. We set high standards and aim to improve the quality of life for our product users.
"innovalue" products set the benchmark in the respiratory care industry. This can only be made possible by dedicating resources extensively in research and development in the field of Mechanical Ventilation & Anesthesia. Our range of products are developed by working in close collaboration with clinical physicians, engineers and expert designers. These relationships allow us to visualize the problems faced in the healthcare settings and enable us to devise a solution. We constantly aim for win-win situations for both clinicians and patients.
- Neonate to geriatric patient support
- Allows patients to comfortably eat, speak, and sleep
- Lowers respiration rate, improves secretion clearance and reduces work of breathing
- Helps avoid intubation and may reduce ICU admissions to reduce the cost of care
- Fully integrated system is easy to set-up and operate
- Soft dual-layer silicone cushion for better seal, comfort and stability to enhance patient compliance.
- Lightweight design, available in three sizes.
- Low flow resistance.
- 4.3mm port for CO2 sampling, pressure monitoring or providing supplemental gas.
Breathing Circuit can be best described as the lifeline between the patient and the mechanical ventilator. It consists of various combinations of interfaces, enabling the delivery of air to patients in a consistent and highly regulated manner. We understand that every patient is unique and that selection of circuit depends on the medical requirements. Hence we provide a wide range of circuit combinations, accessories an components to equip you with the right tool to deliver the best outcome for your patients.